[MOBY-l] [MOBY-dev] building jMoby on Mac - help needed

Benjamin Good goodb at interchange.ubc.ca
Wed Sep 17 00:21:14 UTC 2008

Hi Martin,

  I just hit this error you describe here.  I don't know how to
correct the project.pom (never used Maven before) but I can get it to
work on my mac by changing the ant file as follows:

<fileset dir="${java.home}/../Classes">
       <include name="classes.jar"/>
  </fileset>

  <!--
<fileset dir="${java.home}/../lib">
       <include name="tools.jar"/>
</fileset>
    -->

If you like, I can test out other solutions for you if you or Eddie
come up with them.

cheers
-Ben