[MOBY-l] a request: In preparation for the Moby Annotation Jamboree...

Benjamin Good goodb at interchange.ubc.ca
Mon Sep 15 16:00:43 UTC 2008

Hi Bjoern,

  Participation is very simple.  All you will need to do is
1) log in into the website we are still constructing with an OpenID (http://openid.net/get/
  - we have tested with myvidoop and yahoo id providers)
2) answer a few questions about your experience with biomoby web
services
3) you will then be presented with a service and some information
about it and then will be asked to add descriptive annotations to it
using one of two kinds of tagging system. When you finish one service,
another one will be presented and you be able to continue for as long
as you wish.

Anyone could do this and even 10 minutes of time would help - though
biologists and bioinformaticians willing to tag for hours would be
ideal.

I sent the previous message mostly for service providers who might
wish to ensure that their services are in the group to be annotated.

thanks for your interest, please do let me know if you have any more
questions
-Ben