[MOBY-l] Secure (Java) Biomoby web services

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Fri Nov 28 12:08:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have committed changes in the jMoby code to allow people to access
secure BioMoby web services (this update does not inflict the existing
code). I also set up a tutorial if someone is interested in creating
and/or calling a BioMoby secure web service
(http://www.eu-sol.net/science/bioinformatics/tutorials/secure-biomoby-web-services).

Unfortunately the current tutorial / implementation is only valid for
Java. It would be great if a Perl person could have a look at it and
contact me so that we can also set up the system for Perl (the system
follows basically a usal SSL & HTTP authentication principle).

If you find any errors or have any comments, questions please contact me.

Thanks and cheers
Andreas

  Dipl. Bioinf. Andreas Groscurth
  Software developer
  Plant Computational Biology group
  Max-Planck Institute for plant breeding research
  Carl-von-Linne Weg 10
  50829 Cologne
  Germany
  +49(0) 221 5062449