[MOBY-l] jamboree part one deadline approaching

Benjamin Good goodb at interchange.ubc.ca
Sun Nov 2 19:52:42 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

  First, thanks to those of you who have contributed to the first
phase of the jamboree!  Things are going well so far, but we are still
in need of a few more volunteers.  The deadline for participating in
phase one is now set for November 10, so there is still time.  If you
haven't done so already, please do go to

http://www.entitydescriber.org/ed/mobyjamboreelogin.html

and follow the instructions there to participate.

Here are a few reasons why you might want to spend some time with this:

1) you can help improve the annotation and thus the utility of biomoby
services
2) you can contribute data that will help to inform the design of
future interfaces for annotating and interacting with semantic web
services
3) you can earn yourself $20 in Amazon gift certificates (if you are
among the first 10 to finish annotating your services).  We have only
had 4 people complete this phase so far, so there are still 6
remaining to give out.

best regards
-Ben

p.s.  Please use firefox and one of the openid providers suggested on
the login page.  It does work in other browsers and with other
providers sometimes, but we can't guarantee it at this point
(definitely does not work in IE or Chrome).  Also, to claim your award
when you finish, please send me an email (as we aren't collecting
email addresses in the login process).