[MOBY-l] Services accepting multiple inputs

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:54:39 UTC 2008

Just so that I get the last word ;-)

I am not sure how to use MobyDataInstance/etc, but in the moby world if a
service receives multiple mobyData blocks, then the service iterates over
each of them and then returns a response.

http://biomoby.open-bio.org/CVS_CONTENT/moby-live/Docs/MOBY-S_API/InputMessa
ge.html (the part 'How to invoke a service with a Simple Article' describes
this).

Eddie