[MOBY-l] Services accepting multiple inputs

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:31:22 UTC 2008

Hi Ola,

If you do a findService on the service that you would like to invoke, then
you can see how many inputs there are.

For instance (something like the following),

CentralImpl central = new CentralImpl();
MobyService service = central.findService(new
MobyService("MOBYSHoundGetGenBankff"))[0];
// get the input count
int count = Service.getPrimaryInputs().length;

Eddie