[MOBY-l] visualise services

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 02:55:40 UTC 2007

> what am i doing wrong here :) I am trying to generate services according
> to the authorities .

The problem is (as I told you already I think) that the graphs client was
not updated for years now. It would definitely need some maintenance - which
I do not have time now to do. I may return to it in some time, but probably
not this year. I am sorry about it - the only thing I can suggest is to look
into the source code and try to fix it. After all, it is an open source :-)

I am really sorry But I am afraid I cannot be too helpful now.

Cheers,
Martin

--
Martin Senger