[MOBY-l] REST Service registration

Rajasekar Karthik karthik085 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 14:36:24 UTC 2007

Eddie,

On 5/1/07, Edward Kawas <edward.kawas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> That wouldn't be right (w.r.t. to moby).
>
> Personally, I think that you will have to wrap this REST service in a moby
> service.

This is what I am trying to do. Sorry, I should have explained it clearer.

But, how do I do this? I already have a REST service that takes a string
name as input. Can you explain in detail?

So, you would create a web service that takes a string name as
> input.

This web service would then pass on the string to