[MOBY-l] BioMoby Service access

Björn Usadel usadel at mpimp-golm.mpg.de
Fri Dec 14 13:19:45 UTC 2007

Hi Carol,

Did you try the new ucalgary addresses yet? I included an earlier post
on the dev list from Mark W. which I kept for reference.
The old server had some hw problems, while a change was in transition
anyway.

Best Wishes,
Björn

 > > do I understand it correctly:
 > >
 > > URL =  http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/MOBY-Central.pl
 > > URI =  http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/OntologyServer.cgi

No.

MOBY_SERVER = http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/MOBY-Central.pl
MOBY_URI = http://whatever.you.want/MOBY/Central

MOBY_ONTOLOGYSERVER= http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/OntologyServer.cgi

(Taverna wont need the latter, but the Perl clients do)