[MOBY-l] thank you and more question

yuying at vbi.vt.edu yuying at vbi.vt.edu
Thu Sep 14 15:01:34 UTC 2006

Hi moby-members:

Thank you all for youe reply. That was very helpful. I read about the
Class Ontology and Object Structure. Now I have two questions:

1. Why some classes such as ABI_Encoded, alignment, and
SimpleAnnotatedJPEGImage, are in the Ontology document on-line, but not in
the Dashboard DataType tree? Why Object itself is not in the Object
Ontology list?

2. Do I need to register every panel (namespace, service type, datatype,
service) when I want to register a service? If I can leave the namespace
blank, do I have to use the namespace register panel? How do I find about
the article name?

3. My situation is that I am working on my local computer (Linux) and I
will deploy on a remote server. What is different between service endpoint
and RDF endpoint?

Yuying