[MOBY-l] please help - using Dashboard

yuying at vbi.vt.edu yuying at vbi.vt.edu
Wed Sep 13 16:19:59 UTC 2006

Hi:

I am new to the BioMoby project. I am trying to set up everything on my
local computer and I am trying to do a testing for an Echo web service. I
am following the guide for Java from biomoby.tigr.org. And my current step
is to register this testing service using Dashboard. The Dashboard
documentation did not tell me how to find out the namespace, service type,
data types and necessary fields for registering the service. My guess is
that the service type is testing. Could anyone tell me how to find such
information? And if I want to use RDF, how to find out the signature URL?

Thank you!

Yuying Tian
Virginia Bioinformatics Institute