[MOBY-l] Test client in MobyServlet

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Sun Oct 29 15:18:05 UTC 2006

Hi Nassib,

Sorry, that is my fault.

I updated the WAR file a few days ago, but forgot that it would
overwrite the manifest (so the Main-Class was deleted).  I'll fix that
now, but you may have to wait a few hours to grab the new version, since
the Web site lags behind CVS a bit.

If you have any other problems, don't hesitate to let me know!

Regards,

Paul