[MOBY-l] [moby] RE: MOBY RSS feeds should now always have content

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Mar 23 18:25:37 UTC 2006

Hey!!!  Congratulations!

Let us know when she builds her first service ;-)

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 12:22 -0600, Twigger, Simon wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> No problem, between worrying about MOBY RSS feeds and my wife giving birth to a 9lb 2oz baby daugher, Mia, yesterday, I hadnt been worrying about it too much. :)
>
> S.

Mark Wilkinson
Asst. Professor, Dept. of Medical Genetics
University of British Columbia
PI in Bioinformatics, iCAPTURE Centre
St. Paul's Hospital, Rm. 166, 1081 Burrard St.
Vancouver, BC, V6Z 1Y6
tel: 604 682 2344 x62129
fax: 604 806 9274

"For most of this century we have viewed communications as a conduit,
       a pipe between physical locations on the planet.
What's happened now is that the conduit has become so big and interesting
      that communication has become more than a conduit,
       it has become a destination in its own right..."

                Paul Saffo - Director, Institute for the Future