[MOBY-l] [moby] Question about Object Ontology

Sean Zhou xsz7001 at genomecenter.columbia.edu
Wed Mar 8 16:29:44 UTC 2006

Dear Mark and Eddie,

Thank you very much for the help. It worked. Just summarize what I have done
to get it.
1) Downloaded Object Ontology from
http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/Objects
2) Used SmartCVS to get moby-live
3) Built Dashboard following the instruction of
http://biomoby.open-bio.org/CVS_CONTENT/moby-live/Java/docs/Dashboard.html
4) Note: Building Dashboard did take quite a while as mentioned in the
instruction.

Thanks again for all the help.

Best,

Sean