[MOBY-l] RE : [Taverna-users] Demo moby scufl workflow

Rouard, Mathieu (INIBAP) m.rouard at cgiar.org
Mon Mar 6 11:40:44 UTC 2006

Hi Marc,

You should have a look to the workflows provided by the PlaNet network.
http://mips.gsf.de/projects/plants/PlaNetPortal/taverna_workflows.html

>I see plenty of inputs to be filled but I
>don't have any clue what is expected or what the service is actually
>doing.
That is the problem when the service is not documented well enough.
Have you read the description of the service using this datatype as input?
I looked at the service list but I did not see any service using NCBI_Blast_Database.

Mathieu