[MOBY-l] java error

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Feb 28 16:00:25 UTC 2006

> 2. I tried to put echo "CLASSPATH = $CLASSPATH" in the build-dev.sh
> file. But I don't see the output anywhere when running the ./build.sh.
>    Did I miss something?

   You do not need to run ./build.sh - this is good only for checking that
you have the latest contents of the 'lib' (which you have) - normally use
./build-dev.sh. That's why I suggested to edit ./build-dev.sh (and then to
run ./build-dev.sh - but I have not sais ir, sorry)

   Martin

--
Martin Senger
   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)