[MOBY-l] java error

Nicholas Sutanto nsutanto at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 27 23:17:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

I already tried to update the file using cvs update -dP.
But I still found the problem.

This is the Java version running on my machine.

java version "1.5.0_04"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_04-b05)
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 1.5.0_04-b05, mixed mode)

Thanks,
Nicholas.