[MOBY-l] ./build.sh correction

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 02:53:59 UTC 2006

> But it seems that I have to hack around a little bit in the build.sh
> file to set the JAVA_HOME.

   Why? What was the problem?

> So I have to put this JAVA_HOME=/usr/java from my build.sh

   We need to find a solution for your problem but not by changing your
local copy of the build.sh - because it could be overwritten the next time
you do cvs update.

> If I just do it with setenv or put it in the .cshrc file.. somehow it
> doesn't work well for some reason.., I don't know why.

   Could you see it (just before you start ./build.sh) by typing?:
      echo $JAVA_HOME
   What does it show?

   Martin

--
Martin Senger
   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)