[MOBY-l] java error

Nicholas Sutanto nsutanto at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 28 15:25:16 UTC 2006

It seems that I have the same file with you...

alhagib 55 % ls -al
total 218
drwxr-x---   2 nsutanto nsutanto     512 Feb 28 10:08 .
drwxr-x---   8 nsutanto nsutanto     512 Feb 28 10:08 ..
-rw-r-----   1 nsutanto nsutanto    4501 Jun  2  2005 MobyPlainText.java
-rw-r-----   1 nsutanto nsutanto    5374 Aug 29  2005 MobyUtilities.java
-rw-r-----   1 nsutanto nsutanto   10585 Feb 20 00:51 MobyXML.java
-rw-r-----   1 nsutanto nsutanto   53411 Aug 29  2005