[MOBY-l] Re: Ant tasks (was: [MOBY-dev] Java packages conversation)

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Mar 22 15:09:03 UTC 2005

> You can set ant properties using -D properties as command line
> arguments to the JVM.

   That's what I used in my example - but as an inconvenient way (and
unfortunately the only one, I still think). What I was asking about is the
(non-existent, I think) possibility to say, e.g.:

   ant my_target - -my param1 -your param2

   Martin

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger