[MOBY-l] Boolean object

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Thu Mar 3 01:26:26 UTC 2005

I'd make boolean a primitive and adjust the APIs, it's really an
oversight that this wasn't in there before.  This is a natural
progression for the Java API, as boolean is a primitive in Java.  This
avoids many potential headaches of boolean misuse in conditionals and
arithmetic as are found in C/C++ (no dig intended, I love those languages).