[MOBY-l] Re: [MOBY-dev] moby data and parameters

Benjamin Good bmg at sfu.ca
Fri Apr 1 00:58:46 UTC 2005

For a potentially non-moby bioinformatics service discovered using
Chinook (inside moby), what about an object like this?

ChinookService isa object
hasa String articleName "location"
hasa String articleName "name"
hasa String articleName "version"
hasa String articleName "MobyXMLData-input"

with secondary articles...
has Float articleName "FloatParam??"
has String articleName "StringParam??"

See here for details about how you ~should compose objects
http://www.biomoby.org/twiki/bin//view/Moby/MobySAPI

-ben