[MOBY-l] everything should be functional again now... touch wood

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Jul 6 21:44:14 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Well, everything should be functional again now.  I've updated the links
on the tools page to point to their new installations and everything
seems to be alive.

Taverna users:  You need to edit the location of mobycentral in
the /taverna-wrokbench/conf/mygrid.properties file - it's about 50 lines
down.  It should be:

taverna.defaultbiomoby = http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/cgi-
bin/MOBY05/mobycentral.pl

Most of my own services are back up again - there's still a firewall
issue with one or two of them that I hope to sort out soon.  Let me know
if you see any weirdness.

Thankfully, we are moving toward a mirroring architecture, so this wont
happen again once we get there...

Mark Wilkinson
Asst. Professor
Dept. of Medical Genetics