[MOBY-l] how can I modify an object

Morgan Langille mlangill at sfu.ca
Fri Apr 29 17:32:06 UTC 2005

Hello,

Unless you are the owner of an existing object you should not be
modifying it at all. If you need to add more things to an existing
object then you should create a new moby object that inherits the
existing object (ISA relationship) and add your own things with HAS and
HASA relationships. If you need to remove things from an existing object
then you should inherit from the next higher moby object that does not
have the thing in it (i.e. make a new moby object with a different
name). Hope this helps!

Morgan