[MOBY-l] deregistering services without RDF agent

Rebecca Ernst rebecca.ernst at gsf.de
Wed Sep 22 12:33:53 UTC 2004

Hi Mark, Hi Nina!

I just ran into one problem with the RDF agent:

I changed the output object of two of my services and I therefore wanted
to deregister these two services and register them again with the
correct output objects.

But once I try to deregister them with the script I get the message that
"it is illegal to deregister a service that has a signatureURL.  Such
services must be deregistered by deleting the RDF at the location
identified by the signatureURL".

I believe that it should be possible to deregister the services also via
the script. (otherwise the agent will have to run every hour to keep
track of changes and developers will still have a hard time waiting for
the changes they made.)

Did you think about this before? Any suggestions how it can be solved?

Cheers,
Rebecca

--
Rebecca Ernst