[MOBY-l] Request about WSDL

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jun 23 16:53:00 UTC 2004

>  Would I like to know how to get the WSDL of BIOMOBY and that of the single
> services recorded in it?

   1) The WSDL of BioMoby (meaning a WSDL of a Moby registry) does not
exists - but can be easily created from (for example) the Java interface
Central.java, using Axis tool Java2WSDL. If you need it and if you do not
know how to use this tool, let me know, I can help.

   2) For individual services (assuming that you are aware of the
limitations of such WSDLs - see many emails in this list, and also Moby
API doc), you may use (again, for example) a Java client which is
available in the Java directory of your locxal CVS copy of moby-live. Type
this (put there, of course service name and authority you are interested
in):

./run-cmdline-client -wsdl plantspGetRNA,www.sdsc.edu

   Regards,
   Martin

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger