[MISC] [MOBY-l] Help on writing .NET client for Moby services

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Mon Jun 21 18:47:38 UTC 2004

Well... my own listener has (I think) an extension .cgi, but the one
that I run on my local machine has no extension at all, so I don't think
it is something we can (or should) predict or enforce.  In light of the
trend toward SWebby/RESTy type URL's, I am tending to leave extensions
off of my new web scripts.  I think this brings us back to my original
answer to Gerald's question, which is 'we do not regulate the presence,
absence, or type of extension used by moby service providers.'

--
Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre