[MOBY-l] Help on writing .NET client for Moby services

Gerald Sylvester sylvester_26 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 03:31:30 UTC 2004

Hello Everybody,

Greetings from Gerard.

I am new to BioMoby Project.

I am interested in writing a .NET client for all
possible BioMoby services, but 'am faced with certain
difficulties.

I would be glad if you could assist me in this
endevour.

(1) How do I access the Moby Central from my .NET
client and generate the WSDL file, does the services
registered there use the .asmx file extension?

(2) I need to get the WSDL file inorder to write the
client code for that particular webservice.

Thanks a lot,
Gerard Sylvester.