[MOBY-l] Bug Reports now accepted

Paul Gordon gordonp at cbr.nrc.ca
Thu Jun 3 23:08:21 UTC 2004

It is also worth noting that Bugzilla can be used to track
"Enhancements", not just bugs.  It also has a built-in bug voting
system, so we can used it to track what users and developers are
clamouring for in terms of new features, and what bugs bug them most.
You don't have to be a developer to use Bugzilla, don't be afraid!