[MOBY-l] Java implemenation on Axis&In-Reply-To=s098f337.011 at gw.svsu.edu

Benjamin Good bmg at sfu.ca
Wed Jun 2 08:40:50 UTC 2004

Hello Il-Hyung Cho,

 I have reached this point as well - installed axis and got their
examples working.  Did you make it to the next step?   Did you get an
example moby service working?

 I'm guessing that there aren't any examples/tutorials on deploying a
moby java service because the principle devlopers aren't finished with
some core chunks of code.  Nonetheless,  perhaps some one out there
could post an example using what is currently available?

thanks
-Ben