[MOBY-l] Proposed dates for MOBY meeting

Richard Bruskiewich r.bruskiewich at cgiar.org
Sun Feb 22 11:58:34 UTC 2004

Hi Lincoln,

We've just had our planning meeting for the first year informatics work plan
for big genetic resources mega-project I've been telling you folks about for
some time now. To keep a long story short, I've been given the leadership of
both the functional genomics platform component and the network (read: MOBY
integration + plant ontology, etc.) component.  Graham McLaren has the
germplasm database coordination.

Given this situation, I'm going to try to identify how we can get somebody
to CSHL for your next MOBY meeting, since network level web services
technologies are a key tool in our project arsenal for information system
integration globally.

Cheers
Richard