[MOBY-l] [Fwd: [personal] Re: Intermittent loss of MOBY from Europe]

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca
Tue Dec 7 17:21:02 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Since your reports are generally coming in while I am sleeping and the
problem is fixed by the time I wake up, can I ask you to do these tests
next time you find that you cannot connect to MOBY Central?  It's
happened a few times in the past two weeks, and I'd like to know what
the source of the problem is.

thanks!

--
Mark Wilkinson