[MISC] [MOBY-l] What type of collection?

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Tue Aug 24 00:50:24 UTC 2004

It's part of the service signature that is passed back to you in the XML
message (or parsed into the MOBY::Client::ServiceInstance object) when
you make a findService call to MOBY Central.

There is currently no client that is capable of hitting services that
consume collections, however (AFAIK... it may be that Taverna can do
it??) so that might be causing the headaches for your users.

On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 15:41, Ken Steube wrote:
> Say, how do I query Moby-Central to figure out what a collection input
> needs to look like for a service? Our WSDL doesn't give the full story.
>
> I just changed one of my services to take a collection as input and now as
> far as I know nobody can figure out how to run it without asking me.
>
> Ken

Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre