[MOBY-l] queryInput supposed to be enumerated?

Ken Steube steube at sdsc.edu
Thu Nov 27 00:03:28 UTC 2003

Mark,

I just dumped the input XML to a service and was looking for the numbering
that's supposed to be on queryInput items with queryID. Was expecting to
see it but didn't...now wondering if I understood you correctly.

Here's the input XML to my service

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
        <moby:MOBY xmlns:moby='http://www.biomoby.org/moby-s'>
              <moby:Query>
                  <moby:queryInput moby:articleName=''><moby:Simple>
<Object namespace='AGI_LocusCode' id='At3g19100'/>
</moby:Simple></moby:queryInput>

              </moby:Query>
        </moby:MOBY>

The queryInput items have articleName but no queryID. What gives bro?

Ken

--
Ken Steube            steube at sdsc.edu