[MOBY-l] Re: [MOBY] Re: [MOBY-dev] meeting minutes under construction

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Sat Nov 22 00:03:50 UTC 2003

Hi Shuly,

Since this is addressed to me, I don't know if you intentionally sent
this to all of the mailing lists or not... but you did :-)

I've just made a small fix that will allow you to run a local MOBY
Central,  but the error message you are describing isn't consistent with
the error that resulted from this bug, so I don't know what is going
wrong.

Please send me the line of code you are using to connect to your local
registry, and any other details that may be important.

--
Mark Wilkinson <markw at illuminae.com>
Illuminae