[MOBY-l] sample code of Central.call method

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Nov 20 19:08:56 UTC 2003

> I changed the program but I got the following error.
> Fault string: Denied access to method (GenbankAccSequenceRetrieve) in class (mai
> n) at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2128.

   I have explained all details in a separate mail. Please take the latest
copy of jMoby (with the latest CentralImpl fix) and your program will work
(I have just tried it now with success).
   The other problem with your program was that you have been using the
wrong namespace "http://biomoby.org" - the correct one (as indicated in
the WSDL of this service) is "http://biomoby.org/" (notice the ending
slash).
   Now your code works (at least it gets a response from the service - if
the response is meaningful it's another question, of course). I have got
this result:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
      <moby:MOBY xmlns:moby='http://www.biomoby.org/moby'
xmlns='http://www.biomoby.org/moby'>
        <moby:Response moby:authority='not_provided'>

        <moby:queryResponse moby:queryID=''/>

    </moby:Response>
      </moby:MOBY>

   Regards,
   Martin

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger