[MOBY-l] BioMOBY website updated with "hot links"!

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Nov 19 18:12:40 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I've just spent a few minutes updating the BioMOBY homepage to include
links to the great tools, toys, and tutorials that people have been
writing for the project.  There are now links to Catherine's tutoral on
MOBY-S client programs, Ken's tutorial on setting up MOBY-S services
(Ken, can you check that this is compliant with the recent API
changes?), and Martin's totally cool Graphical Registry Browser and
Query system!!

Thanks to all these contributors!!  your efforts are VERY appreciated!!

I am going to do a TOTAL rennovation of the website sometime in the next
couple of weeks to try to pull together pieces of related information,
in particular to ensure clarity between the MOBY-S vs. S-MOBY branches
of the project.  It's getting a bit confusing in there right now...  If
anyone has news, events, announcements, or any other "stuff" that they
would like to see on the website please drop me a message.

Cheers all!

Mark