[MOBY-l] testing moby...

Rebecca Ernst rebecca.ernst at gsf.de
Tue Jun 24 11:41:48 UTC 2003

Hi Mark!

running the updated version of  testMOBYClientCentral_v05.pl it still
happens that I get this Response MALFORMED message :

test 1          [PASS]
test 2          [PASS]
test 3          [PASS]
test 4          [PASS]
test 5          [PASS]
test 6          [PASS]
test 7          [PASS]
test 8          [PASS]
test 9          [PASS]
test 10         [PASS]
test 11         [PASS]
test 12         [PASS]
test 13         [PASS]
test 14         [PASS]
test 15         [PASS]
test 16         [PASS]
test 17         [PASS]
test 18         [FAIL]
OK

test 19         [FAIL]
OK

test 20         [PASS]
ServiceInstance Response MALFORMED at testMOBYClientCentral_v05.pl line 15

Also tests 18 and 19 still fail. (They failed ever since I am dealing with the scripts!)

Any idea whether there are problems with the code or with my version?

cheers,
Rebecca.

p.s. Perhaps you already noticed that I set up a service and therfore I registered the namespaces keyword and AGI/Locus already.

--
Rebecca Ernst
MIPS, Inst. for Bioinformatics
email: Rebecca.Ernst at gsf.de