[MOBY-l] Activity

Vijay Narayanasamy VNarayan at mail.brc.mcw.edu
Tue Aug 19 15:37:39 UTC 2003

Hi,

Regarding visualization I guess we can use "Graph Visualization" (Nodes and
Edges). After the database dump we need to have some script that extracts
all pairs of connected nodes. Once we have this we can feed that data as
parameter for Graph Visualization Applet. I even guess we can apply
transitive closure algorithm on this graph to decide the gaps. I have done
some work using graph visualization in the past.

Vijay