[MOBY-l] Update

Boston Boston at SCIENTIFICMINDS.COM
Mon Aug 11 17:23:57 UTC 2003

I have new Validation requirements that may interest you.

Great Britain-Ireland:  GMP Validation lead positions for US firms.
Currently have 12 positions in Ireland.

Massachusetts:  Gap Analysis, Remediation Plan, Master Plan for
Biostatistics applications with a leading Drug Discovery company.

New Jersey:  The entire range: LIMS, SAP, Oracle, Automation, Laboratory
Instrument, Cleaning, HVAC/Facilities.

New Jersey:  Seeking a Leader for the establishment of Validation Master
Plan.  Northern New Jersey.  Mid-sized Pharmaceutical with new FDA
approvals.

New Jersey:  Validation/Compliance, Quality Assurance Director

Chicago:  Director of Validation for Clinical Applications

California:  The entire range: LIMS, SAP, Oracle, Automation, Laboratory
Instrument, Cleaning, HVAC/Facilities, Documentum, CoreDossier, Clinical
Applications, Biostatistics.

********************************

The above are simply the new requirements that have come in for us in the
past 10 days.  We are gearing up for September, October, November hiring.

ScientificMinds manages all sourcing and prequalification for many
Pharmaceuticals in the Validation, Compliance and Quality Assurance area.
We are not an agency.  We work directly for our clients the same way that
a Validation Contract Consultant would work for their clients.

ScientificMinds.com
Please submit your resume at www.scientificminds.com

Choose the Register Tab.  You do not need a login

If you cannot submit from that page, send your resume--pasted into the
body of an email message to: Boston at scientificminds.com