[MOBY-dev] Help with the featureClient

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 00:40:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

example they have, but when I try to run it like this:  java -jar

FeatureClient.jar SimpleSingleCall, i get a lot of java related errors
> I can't understand (C++ programmer)

Being a C++ programmer you definitely understand how important is to have
all header files when compiling a source. In Java, it is similar: you need
to have not one but usually many jar files - and all of them must be defined
by an environment variable CLASSPATH (or directly on the java command-line).
In your case:

org/apache/axis/AxisFault

...tha AxisFault class is missing. But I assume that perhaps more classes
may be missing.

Sorry for only a vague answer; I guess somebody will give you more details.

email: martin.senger at gmail.com,martin.senger at kaust.edu.sa