[MOBY-dev] IRC channel

Lucas Amorim amorimlb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 20:32:45 UTC 2010

Ok, Thank you Eddie.

I am really having trouble trying to run the "FeatureClient.jar" as I said
in a previews discussion, the problem us that I was not able to setup all
the dependencies needed. Can someone please provide me with a link to
download a working copy of a FeatureClient with all the dependencies already
setup? Just upload yours to somewhere I can download.
The reason why I am asking this is because I need it to implement program
that will make biomoby service composition using an evolutionary algorithm
which I have already implemented and I just need to access information about
the services in order to feed my algorithm and then invoke the services.

This is my Course Conclusion Work (Bachelor in Computer Science) and I am
already late...

If you can't point me to a working copy then please tell me how I could make
the official one work.

Thanks in advance!
Lucas Amorim

Instituto de Computação