[MOBY-dev] Possible Bug spotted

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 17:41:29 UTC 2010

What do you get when you run a script like:

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

use strict;

use MOSES::MOBY::Data::Boolean;
use Data::Dumper;

# create a Moby Boolean with initial value of true
 my $data = MOSES::MOBY::Data::Boolean->new ( value=>'true' );

 print Dumper($data), "\n";

 # change the value to false
 $data->value ('false');

 # get the value