[MOBY-dev] Format Example

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Fri Apr 30 19:23:39 UTC 2010

Eddie, let's direct people to the Taverna tutorials that we use for the
Advanced Computational Genomics Course, since those are always kept
up-to-date (at least, on a 6 month interval :-) ).  In addition, those
tutorials will soon also contain the SADI plugin tutorial for Taverna, so
then people can learn how to use both interoperability frameworks - old
and new!

Mark