[MOBY-dev] Thanks Martin and Eddie!

markw at illuminae.com markw at illuminae.com
Thu May 21 00:09:55 UTC 2009

Hi all!

I just wanted to send a thank-you out to Martin and Eddie!  I *finally* used MoSeS+Dashboard to write and deploy a Moby service.  I timed myself - it took 5 minutes in total to write the service, register it, and deploy it on my server.  A total of 158 characters typing (including *all* Perl code and the service metadata!), 6 menu choices, one radio button selection, and two button presses.

For many services now it is actually *easier* to write and deploy a Moby service than it is to access the Website, enter the data, and copy/paste the result into a spreadsheet!!

WOW!!

Thanks for all your hard work, brilliant brain-power and planning!!

Mark

On the Road!