[MOBY-dev] removing input/output ports from taverna 2

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed May 20 17:54:44 UTC 2009

remove.  they are already ~duplicated in the taverna interface with the
updated object-bound inputs and outputs;  we've only keept supporting them
this long in order to support (distant!) legacy workflows... but most
services wont support legacy workflows now either, so I don't see the
point of preserving support for them in Taverna.