[MOBY-dev] Error reading services

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Thu May 14 18:06:43 UTC 2009

Hi,

The namespace should read:
http://moby.ucalgary.ca/MOBY/Central

That should fix things for you!

Eddie

-----Original Message-----
From: moby-dev-bounces at lists.open-bio.org
[mailto:moby-dev-bounces at lists.open-bio.org] On Behalf Of JoseLuis de la
Rosa
Sent: May-14-09 11:05 AM
To: moby-dev at lists.open-bio.org
Subject: [MOBY-dev] Error reading services

Hello all,

I am newbie using biomoby and I am trying to read the registry using these
statements:

String endpoint = "http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/MOBY-Central.pl";
String cache = "cachemoby";
String namespace = "http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/MOBY-Central";

CentralDigestCachedImpl cdci = new
org.biomoby.client.CentralDigestCachedImpl(endpoint, namespace, cache);
System.out.println(cdci.getFullServiceTypes().length);

However I am getting this error:

Exception in thread "main" org.biomoby.shared.MobyException: ===ERROR===
Fault details:
[stackTrace: null]
[hostname: null]
Fault string: Failed to access class (moby::MOBY-Central) at
/opt/coolstack/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2473, <IN> line
54.

Fault code:   {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Client
Fault actor:  null
When calling:
    http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/MOBY-Central.pl
===========

   at
org.biomoby.client.CentralDigestCachedImpl.fillServiceTypesCache(CentralDige
stCachedImpl.java:676)
   at
org.biomoby.client.CentralDigestCachedImpl.readServiceTypes(CentralDigestCac
hedImpl.java:872)
   at
org.biomoby.client.CentralDigestImpl.getFullServiceTypes(CentralDigestImpl.j
ava:283)
   at com.swstranslator.app.App.main(App.java:90)
Caused by: org.biomoby.shared.MobyException: ===ERROR===
Fault details:
[stackTrace: null]
[hostname: null]
Fault string: Failed to access class (moby::MOBY-Central) at
/opt/coolstack/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2473, <IN> line
54.

Fault code:   {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Client
Fault actor:  null
When calling:
    http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/MOBY-Central.pl
===========

   at org.biomoby.client.CentralImpl.doCall(CentralImpl.java:223)
   at
org.biomoby.client.CentralImpl.getServiceTypesAsXML(CentralImpl.java:859)
   at
org.biomoby.client.CentralDigestCachedImpl.fillServiceTypesCache(CentralDige
stCachedImpl.java:601)
   ...3 more
Caused by: Failed to access class (moby::MOBY-Central) at
/opt/coolstack/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2473, <IN> line
54.

   at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:2
21)
   at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:12
8)
   at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationCo
ntext.java:1083)
   at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
Source)
   at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatc
her.dispatch(Unknown
Source)
   at
Source)
   at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(libgcj.so.90)
   at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext
.java:226)
   at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:645)
   at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:424)
   at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChe
cker.java:62)
   at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:173)
   at org.biomoby.client.CentralImpl.doCall(CentralImpl.java:219)
   ...5 more

Can anyone give me any hint about what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance