[MOBY-dev] error installing Biomoby via ant

Michael Gerlich mgerlich at ipb-halle.de
Wed Mar 11 11:14:14 UTC 2009

Hi Eddie,

I'am using Suns JDK 1.5 Version 16. I also encountered this behavivour
with JDK 6 with compliance level 1.5 (as I had trouble with JDK 6
generated services and axis 1.4 and Tomcat5.5).

This problem also occurs when I run install from a fresh CVS checkout
(including a fresh Biomoby cache directory). All SOTEST* datatypes are
only registered at Central registry, so they are fetched when Biomoby
fills its cache (retrieving datatypes).

Regards,

Michael