[MOBY-dev] Minor changes in JMoby

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Wed Jan 28 14:54:34 UTC 2009

In this case - no thats not possible currently... I changed it that way
that all tomcat.xxx are replaced by server.xxx ...

the question is why you want that ? except existing applications relying
on the exact naming I couldnt think of another reason as this is a pure
naming change

Andreas

Martin Senger wrote:
>> I didnt encounter any problems with the "new" properties... as I said - it
>> was mainly a renaming process.
>>

> No, that's not what I meant. I suggested that it would be nice if
> *both*properties work. I would like to be able to use 'tomcat.host'
> *or* 'server.host'.
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

  Dipl. Bioinf. Andreas Groscurth
  Software developer
  Plant Computational Biology group
  Max-Planck Institute for plant breeding research
  Carl-von-Linne Weg 10
  50829 Cologne
  Germany
  +49(0) 221 5062449