[MOBY-dev] Unregister datatypes / namespaces in dashboard?

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 22:10:15 UTC 2009

> is there any reason why there is no button for unregistering a datatype or
> namespace or service type in dashboard as it is for service ?

I cannot start Dashboard now (on this computer) to check all answers but I
definitely remember that most entities can be unregistered from the
Dashboard. However, some (from various technical and UI aspects) entities
can be unregistered by right-click on their names in the tree (and not by a
button). Have you tried and still some are not covered?

email: martin.senger at gmail.com,m.senger at cgiar.org